Data on about 15 million corporate entities. Cost: $350.
The database contains data over 15 Million significant Companies (Purchasing entities, Suppliers of Goods & Services, and Distribution Channel members) worldwide.
The Corporate Data provides information on target companies or organisations and this will give readers a detailed understanding of the target company.
This part is provided as a PDF file or a Word file, as specified by the client.
The data objectives have to be set by the client and were possible these will be achieved by the research. For example:-
1. Financials: historical sales, forecasted sales, gross profit margin.
By industry sector and application sector as defined by the client.
For example, for the sales made by a Target Company those products sold to specific categories of customers, how much of their revenue is generated from providing various products, or application to specific categories of customers, et cetera.
2. A list of products produced by the Target Company or sourced from other suppliers.
3. Type of distribution channel, e.g. direct sales to End Users, OEM sales, via specifiers, via importers or distributor, partnering with third party providers, et cetera.
4. Partners by type (e.g. specifiers, product distributor, customer service partner) per country
5. Pricing by product sector defined by the client.
6. Discount structures
7. Capacity by product/market defined
8. Availability of products (% of product in stock versus product to be ordered)
9. Sales by the type of Support for all categories specified by the client.
10. The average Modernization and Upgrades period by Product Sector defined by the client.
11. Customer Perceptions
12. The size (in terms of number) of management team per country, number of field sales persons per country, number of customer service staff per country.
13. Countries covered by the competitors, production sites (city), customer service sites (city), headcount, documentation.
14. Technology and innovation: innovative technology or application developments.
15. Et cetera… The client can specify any particular data which needs to be covered.
The Client may either select the target themselves, or can specify the Top 10 or Top 15 in the World / Europe / individual Country / et cetera. The client can specify which Target Companies are to be covered.
2. Chief Executive
5. Company Description
6. Company History
7. Legal Entity & Ownership
8. Company Facilities
9. Company Key Assets
10. Mainline product / service
11. Product / services provided
12. Parent Company
14. Year established
15. Current employees
16. Issued capital
18. Last published turnover
20. Associated companies
21. Companies represented
23. Physical processing locations
24. Capital investment
25. Advertising expenditure
26. Advertising media
27. Advertising posture
28. Sales promotion activity
29. Method of selling
31. Distribution network
32. Use of distribution channels
34. Product Brands
35. Product Sales Channels
36. Products Carried & Services
37. Consumer Features & Benefits
38. Current Industry Analysis
40. Competitive Advantage
41. Target Industries
42. Target Customers
43. Current Strategy & Implementation
44. Current Management
45. Current Financial Plan
46. Investment Fund Sources & Uses
47. Future Target Customers
48. Future Process Trends
49. Future Industry Analysis
50. Projected Industry Size
51. Planned Products & Services
52. Development Plans
Future Strategy Planning & Implementation:
58. Product Development
59. Internet Strategy
60. Marketing Strategy
61. Sales Strategy
62. Strategic Alliances
64. Renovating premises, stocking, staff & marketing.
65. Industry Penetration
66. Penetrate & raise awareness in target markets.
67. Achieving a higher profit margin.
68. Building the customer base.
69. Generate repeat & referral sales.
70. Expansion potential.
71. Reputation as a quality Supplier.
72. Organisational Structure
74. Staff Members
75. Finance Requirements
76. Use of Funds
77. Cash Flow
78. Balance Sheet Topics
79. Financial Assumptions
Management figures for the Target Company as an Excel file:
1. Product Revenue
2. Product Profitability as a % Revenue
3. Total Process Space
4. Average Site Process Space
5. Average Site Revenues
6. Average Site Establishment Cost
7. Fixed Assets: Premises
8. Fixed Assets: Equipment
9. Fixed Assets: Miscellaneous Items
10. Fixed Assets
11. Capital Expenditure on Premises
12. Capital Expenditure on Plant
13. Capital Expenditure on Equipment
14. Cap. Expend. on Data Processing
15. Capital Expenditure on Misc. Items
16. Total Capital Expenditure
17. Retirements: Premises
18. Retirements: Plant & Equipment
19. Retirements: Miscellaneous Items
Balance Sheet and Management Accounts for the Target Company:as an Excel file:
1. Return on Capital
2. Return on Assets
3. Return on Shareholders' Funds
4. Pre-tax Profit Margins
5. Operating Profit Margin
6. Trading Profit Margin
7. Return on Investment
8. Assets Utilisation (Sales to Total Assets)
9. Sales as a ratio of Fixed Assets
10. Stock Turnover (Sales as a ratio of Stocks)
11. Credit Period
12. Creditors' Ratio (Creditors / Sales times 365 days)
13. Default Debtors / Ratio of Total Debtors
14. Un-Recoverable Debts Ratio of Total Debts
15. Working Capital / Sales
16. Materials & Energy Costs as a % Revenue
17. Added Value
18. Investment as a Ratio of Added Value
19. Value of Plant & Equipment % Revenue
20. Vertical Integration (Value Added % Revenue)
21. Research & Development Investment % Revenue
22. Capital Expenditure Investment % Revenue
23. Marketing Costs as a % Revenue
24. Current Ratio (Current Assets/Liabilities)
25. Quick Ratio
26. Borrowing Ratio Total Debt ratio of Net Worth)
27. Equity Ratio (Shareholders Funds : Total Liabilities)
28. Income Gearing
29. Total Debt as a ratio of Working Capital
30. Debt Gearing Ratio (Long Term Loans: Net Worth)
31. Average Remuneration (all employees)
32. Profit per Employee
33. Sales per Employee
34. Remunerations / Sales
35. Fixed Assets per Employee
36. Capital Employed per Employee
37. Total Assets per Employee
38. Value of Average Investment per Employee
39. Value Added per Employee
40. Materials Costs as a % Revenue
41. Wage Costs as a % Revenue
42. Payroll and Wages as a Ratio to Materials
43. Variable Costs as a % Revenue
44. Fixed Costs as a % Revenue
45. Fixed Costs as a Ratio of Variable Costs
46. Distribution Costs as a % Revenue
47. Warehousing Costs as a % Revenue
48. Physical Costs as a % Revenue
49. Fixed as a Ratio of Variable Distribution Costs
50. Fixed as a Ratio of Variable Warehousing Costs
51. Fixed as a Ratio of Variable Physical Costs
52. Fixed Ratio of Variable Total Distribution Costs
53. Product Returns Costs % Revenue
54. Product Installation Costs as a % Revenue
55. Product Breakdown Costs as a % Revenue
56. Product Systems Costs as a % Revenue
57. Product Service & Associated Costs % Revenue
58. Customer & Associated Costs % Revenue
59. Work in Progress / Materials Ratio Finished Products
This section can be used to specify non-Industry or non-Corporate data and research, for example:-
The client can specify information as needed.